Personal Property Appraisals for Insurance,
Estate Planning, Liquidation, Litigation, IRS, Probate
Call for free phone consultation: 707-824-1957
Brorsen & Savage, Appraisers
Fine Art • Antiques • Silver • Residential Contents • Since 1974
Jeffrey Savage, Principal
- 33 years experience as an independent personal property appraiser serving clients throughout California, Nevada and Utah. Appraisal reports prepared for Insurance Replacement Policies; Casualty Loss; Divorce; Equitable Distribution Among Heirs; IRS Federal Estate Tax, and IRS Charitable Contribution.
- Qualified Expert Witness in Superior Court, Marin, Sonoma and El Dorado counties.
- Experienced Insurance Claims Umpire and Arbitrator
- Elected to ISA International Board of Directors (Served May 1996 - 1999)
- Accredited member: International Society of Appraisers (ISA), (1992-2002) meeting advanced professional education and testing required by the Society (1992). Course work has included Foundations of Professional Practice; Ethics; Report Writing; Terminology and Methodology; Identification and Authentication, Research; The Appraiser and the Law;
The Appraisal of Appreciable Residential Contents; and The Appraiser as Expert Witness.
- Recipient of ISA’s “Outstanding Member of the Year” Award (1999.) This award honors
one ISA member each year selected for outstanding achievements in the appraisal profession itself, or outstanding participation and activity in ISA and the promotion
of the appraisal profession.
- 2001 Recipient of ISA’s “Lamp of Knowledge” Award for publication of the Antique Clocks Identification and Price Guide Online ( http://www.antiqueclockspriceguide.com )
This annual award honors a singular outstanding education work product pertaining
to the appraisal profession as a whole or in a specialty area.
- Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) certificate,
(course study and examination by the American Society of Appraisers.)